Friday, October 30, 2020

Everyday is Election Day!

Jesus would not be on the political ballot. I've been thinking about Jason Britt’s message 10/25/2020 - where he correctly states “Unless Jesus’s name is on the ballot, you are always voting for the lesser of two evils.” 

And if I read my New Testament correctly, I’d say, Jesus would not put his name on a political ballot.

I have to conclude that the only ballot Jesus is on is the ballot in your mind every morning that’s asks “Who is going to be first in your life today, you or Jesus?


Are you going to pick your wants & desires, your family, your kids, your job, your whatever or are you going to put Jesus #1 today?

Every day is Election Day! Who are you voting for today?

Luke 9:23 Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me.

No comments: